While the end game—college or career readiness—is the same, how we help students get there is very different at DeLaSalle.
• Birth certificate;
• Social Security Card;
• Proof of Address (Utility Bill/Rental or Lease Agreement);
• Immunization Records (must be up to date);
• Transcript/All Testing i.e.-EOC/Attendance/Discipline records and Withdrawal records from last school attended;
• If student is receiving Special Education Services or has an active IEP you must bring a copy of their active IEP with Diagnostics with you at time of enrollment;
• If student is living with someone other than his/her legal parents, you must have a notarized Proof of Guardianship/Power of Attorney; and
• $10.00 Non-refundable Supply Fee (CASH ONLY).
All required documentation must be provided at time of enrollment into DeLaSalle Charter School or your enrollment request may be delayed or denied.
Every student is partnered with an academic-social counselor who works with them to successfully graduate. Discovery, our orientation program, assesses students’ educational, emotional and behavioral needs.
To receive a high school diploma, the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education requires each student to earn 24 credits in:
• English/Language Arts (4 credits)
• Social Studies (3 credits)
• Mathematics, including 1 credit in algebra (3 credits)
• Science (3 credits)
• Practical Arts (1 credit)
• Fine Arts (1 credit)
• Physical Education/Health (1.5 credits)
• Personal Finance (0.5 credit)
• Electives (7 credits)
In addition, DeLaSalle students must also:
• pass U.S. Constitution test
• complete the required community service hours
• pass end of course exams
• take the ACT test
• complete senior seminar